Saturday, 4 February 2012

Home » » Vacancies in South indian Bank for Probationaruy Officers Scale-I - Jan 2012

Vacancies in South indian Bank for Probationaruy Officers Scale-I - Jan 2012


 Vacancies in South indian Bank for Probationaruy Officers Scale-I - Jan 2012






 Vacancies for Probationaruy Officers Scale-I in South indian Bank- Jan 2012

P.O Officers Scale-I  for Online applications :

 Legal Probationary Officers Scale-I
Number Of Posts:10
Qualifications :LL.B from any University 5/3 regular course  Percentage with  55%                             Marks.Candidates with some experience   Banks/FIs as Legal Officers  or other  at Bar
 Scale Pay: Rs.1,45,00 - 2,57,00
 Process of Selection :Shot list for Written test Candidate will be called for a Personal Interview.
Age:More than 28 years and not less than 21 years as on 31/12/2011. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/St Candidates

Last date for receipt of application : 08/02/2012 
Share this article :

Post a Comment